Social media networks are the best resources to share xmas wishes, greetings, images, wallpapers or just about anything with anyone in the world.
People spend a lot of time on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram whether it’s a normal day routine or any festival occasions like Christmas, New Year, etc.
The social platforms troll with status, pictures, wishes, wallpapers when it’s festival or Christmas celebration time.
So what to wait for?
You can also send merry Christmas wishes and messages to your family members, on Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter and Whatsapp.
Here in this post, we have got an amazing collection of merry christmas status for social networks. You can use these Christmas status as your Facebook Status, tweet them on Twitter or share it on Whatsapp.
- Love came down at Christmas; Love all lovely, love divine; Love was born at Christmas, Stars and angels gave the sign.
- Joy was on Christ, Love was on mas, So let all of this found you anywhere you are this lovely season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- To my Friends and Family, Near and Far: I love you all and hope you have a very Merry Christmas.
- Christmas does not come from the pockets, it comes from the heart. It’s not about gifts, rather family and friends. Merry Christmas
- From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.
You may also love christmas messages
- Let this Christmas be a period of reflection on our past & project to better them the years before us. Merry Christmas My Friends.
- The Christmas spirit that goes out with the dried-up Christmas tree is just as worthless
- May God Bless you with joy, peace and love on this Christmas. Merry Christmas
- Have a Merry Xmas! I hope you get lots of snow! Spend time with your loved ones. Bask in the Xmas glow I Love you alot!
- This Christmas give us a message that we should live unite with great peace. So, here is a bundle of some sweet wishes for you. Merry Christmas. Best wishes for Happy Holidays & a magnificent New Year.